Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Text Box(s) size

Level 1

I am very new to Adobe Designer.  This is my first project.  I have looked at samples and have gained some knowledge and understanding of the subform.  On my form, the last three text fields need to allow the user  to enter as much text as he/she needs in each of these fields and have all other fields flow below them appropriately.  How do I accomplish this?  I can attach the form if necessary.

4 Replies

Level 1

I am progressing, but still could use some assistance.  My first expanding text box is at the bottom of the page.  I now have this so it expands properly and flows to the next page.  However everything after (two additional text boxes with headers) that moves to page three leaving all this blank space on page two.  Please help!

Level 1

I have figured this out myself.

Level 1

I wrapped the text fields in "positioned" subforms then changed the untiled subform for page 1 to flow.  Make sure the subform is set to allow multiple lines and expand to fit (width & height) whichever you need or possibly both.  I also had to set up the positioned subforms to allow for pages breaks within content with overflow leaders.