Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Table When Reach Bottom Should Go Next page

Level 1

Dear all,

I am new. I have created a dynamic table (when clicked a button the row increased one by one). But when the table'row reaches the bottom of the page. The table's rows do not go to the next page (see attached image). Can anyone teach me how to so please?

Regards,

Kreecha_puLiveCyle.png

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kreecha_pu,

Is the subform containing the table been set to Flowed layout in the Object Subform tab?  You should also set the "Allow Page Breaks within Content" on the same tab and also on the Table object tab.

Bruce

Level 1

Thank you Bruce. When i tried your method, the table became on top of the second page and overlapped the header of the second page. But yes, i could see a second page as i wanted.

May i give you my email: kreecha_pu at yahoo.com. I'd like to give you the PDF file that i designed, so you can see what i meant and how i did wrong.  It seems i must have done it wrongly. Thank again for your help.

Level 7

Hi kreecha,

Are your headers and footers on a master page, and if so, have you resized the content area on the master page(s) so as not to overlap your headers/footers?