Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic form with multiple master pages

Level 1

I have a 7 pg form that has different data in the footer area. I placed the footer info on it's own separate master page and set the page to the corresponding page numbers. I moved the content area above the footer section so my content can flow to the next page properly. But my problem is since I set the Pagination area to "Place: Top of Page "Page 2" and the rest accordingly, I'm getting an almost blank page with the data from the previous page and the next page pushes to a separate page of its own for every page. Not sure how to make the form flow continuous, this is my first time having to do a form this way. Typically I set the pages when I'm done to "Following Previous" instead of "Top of Next page" in the Pagination Place field for each section and everything works fine then. I've never had to deal with a different master page for each page in the form.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

1 Reply

Level 10

If you have 7 pages with different footers, wouldn't it be easier to have the footer also part of the body page instead of Master page.

Unless you are adding dynamic content at runtime, you can keep the footer in the body page itself. That way you can avoid multiple master pages.

If you still have issues, you can share the form, so I can have a look at it.

Thanks

Srini