Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic form adjusting layout

Level 2

Hi,

My multiple page form is set up with dropdown boxes, expanding text fields, formulas, etc.  It appears to be working so far.  Problem is that I put things in place as if there was a margin.  I think I read somewhere that I couldn't set a margin but could be creative in accounting for you....something like that.  Once the pages were set to "flow" everything moved up to the tope of the page.  I was allowed to move things over to the right by stretching the wrapped subform but can't figure out how to give at least a one inch space at the top of the page.

2 Replies

Level 10

You can do by setting the x and y properties for the Content Area in Master Pages.

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

Hi Srini,

THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

Kathleen

Kathleen Kearns

Senior Benefits Analyst

Human Resources

Resurrection Health Care | St. Joseph Hospital | 2913 N. Commonwealth | Chicago, IL 60657

Phone: 773-665-6282 | Fax: 773-665-3410 | Email: kkearns@reshealthcare.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Resurrection Health Care. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.