Expand my Community achievements bar.

Duplicate Fields (Table)

Level 2

Hello,

I am fairly new to Adobe LC ES2. I have created a form with several drop down boxes etc. I created a table with two rows with four columns in row one and 6 columns in row two. Each of the cells in the table have drop down boxes or fill in fields.

When I use the ctrl  key and highlight each of the cells in the two rows I am able to then go  up to "edit" and duplicate. It will perfectly duplicate the two rows  right below the existing two rows. This is what I desire to do only I  need it to be a button under the first row that when clicked by the end  user who is filling in the form it will duplicate so there is another  row and if necessary if the button is clicked duplicate it again...so on  and so on.

Also I would like to create a text block (where the report the user will use)  that will expand to allow an undefined amount of text in paragraph form rather than in a single line of text.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

-Shane

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Shane,

This needs a bit of script and the form needs to be saved as a Dynamic XML Form in the save-as dialog.

There is an example here that looks at how to build up to a dynamic table: http://bit.ly/dJAcvj

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Level 2

Thanks for the site. It has helped me understand considerably. I have created my form but am still having a couple issues. I am going to try and post my form on here to see if anyone can help me fix it.