Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dropdown rawValue not populating

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I have a weird situation.  I recently had to upgrade from Adobe Livecycle Designer 8 to Adobe Livecycle Designer ES2 as my company went from Adobe Acrobat Professional 8 to Adobe Acrobat X Pro.  It's been a huge hassle and now all of a sudden my forms aren't working the way they're supposed to and things are erroring out.  I'm having to convert the forms over and it's causing havoc. 

One of my dropdowns that has a switch case that was working just fine and all of a sudden it isn't working.  The dropdown values are populated dynamically from another field and, when I open the dropdown, I can see all of the values just fine but when I go to select one, the field just closes.  It doesn't actually populate the rawValue of the field with the option I've selected or anything.  I've checked the code 100 times over and it appears to be fine.  Is there anything anyone can suggest for something else I can check?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi,

Could you please mail me your form @ kvdvijaykumar@gmail.com so that i could have a look?

Thanks,

VJ