Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Dropdown menu populating in the wrong fields

Level 1

I am extremely new to LiveCycle Designer (I'm using LiveCycle Designer 9 if that helps). At my job I inherited an order form that is not working correctly. We have several lines with dropdown menus. It is supposed to be that you select a dropdown menu and the price of that item appears in the "price" field for this line, but on this form when you select a dropdown menu item on one line, all of the price fields are filled in with that selection, not just the first line.

I have very limited coding experience and I'm not sure how to fix this issue. I feel like it should be something simple but I did not create the form and I'm not sure how to edit it. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I think you will need to share your form so we can see what is going on.  Can you upload it somewhere, google docs or the like, and post a link in this thread?

Regards

Bruce

Level 1

Dropbox - Queen Order Form.pdf

I hope the above link works, you will probably need to download it and open outside of the browser to see the issue.

Thank you!