Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Drop down list disappears first time selected.

Level 1

Drop down list disappears first time selected.  I have had a form working for over 4 years.  was working this week.  Today I downloaded the production version. 

When I went to test it (with no changes),  all of my drop downs disappear the first time I select them.  the second time, they stay and I can select data.

using Live Cycle 8.2 .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Sorry, the second time in a row you selected the same drop down, it was ok.  This was both in 'Preview" in the workbench as well as Reader.

For anyone else that hits it, I was able to correct it.  Our computers went through automatic updates and I had to re-boot.  This is when it seemed to start happening.

before I went home last night, I totally shut down computer and turned it back it.

Appears ok now.

thanks for the response

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Can you provide us with a bit more detail? What does it mean by first/second time here? Does it mean the second time you open the form? Or the second time you click on the dropdown? And what disappears? Is it the whole dropdown control, or options available in a dropdown which disappears?

And also , how are you testing the form? Is it on a standalone Adobe Reader program? Or through the 'Preview' feature in the Workbench?

Regards,

Ber

Correct answer by
Level 1

Sorry, the second time in a row you selected the same drop down, it was ok.  This was both in 'Preview" in the workbench as well as Reader.

For anyone else that hits it, I was able to correct it.  Our computers went through automatic updates and I had to re-boot.  This is when it seemed to start happening.

before I went home last night, I totally shut down computer and turned it back it.

Appears ok now.

thanks for the response