Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

[AEM Gems Webinar] Accelerating Experience Manager as a Cloud Service development with Rapid Development Environments
Adobe Summit 2023 | Complete list of AEM Sessions & Labs
SOLVED

Drawing Aids palette

Level 2

I would like to change the grid size on my drawing page. According to the help, I need to use the Drawing Aids palette. I'm supposed to be able to display it by double-clicking on the rules, but nothing displays.

What does the palette look like? And how else can you display it?

Cindy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If it has somehow ended up off-screen or something like that you can reset the palette locations under Window->Workspace->Reset Palette Locations.

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Level 10

Under Window make sure the Drawing Aids palette has a check mark beside it. If it does not, click on it and it shoudl appear for you.

Paul

Level 2

The option is checked. I've even unchecked it and then checked it again, but I cannot see what changes on my display. Can you give me a screen shot?

Level 10

Here is a screenshot. It is usually anchored on the bottom left of the screen

Paulscreen1.png

Level 2

Thank you, Paul. Now I know where it's supposed to be. Alas, though, it is still not there - no matter how hard I try. I wonder if it's my resolution...

Correct answer by
Level 10

If it has somehow ended up off-screen or something like that you can reset the palette locations under Window->Workspace->Reset Palette Locations.