Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Drawing Aids palette(activate it from the Window menu)

Level 1

The Drawing Aids palette(activate it from the Window menu) doesn't show up for me.  I am using LiveCycle Designer ES4.  I have the option to show it from the Windows menu but nothing shows up.  I need to get the grid size changed.  Any advice?

Thanks.

4 Replies

Level 10

What happens when you doubleclick the rulers?

Level 1

Nothing.  Everything else seems to be working fine.   The option under the Window menu for 'Info' does not do anything either.  Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Level 10

It may be that the drawing aid window is placed outside your screen so you simply can't see it.

There are two things you can do.

1. Change the grid settings in the XML source. You'll find the settings somewhere at the beginning.

2. Delete the Designer folder under c:\users\username\app data\roaming\adobe. The folder wil be recreated next time you start Designer and Designer should load with factory defaults.

Level 5

This is exactly what happened in my case.  I had my desktop extended, and the Javascript window was on the secondary monitor, with just barely the edge of the window appearing at the bottom of the screen.  It happened after undocking and re-docking my laptop.