My company developed a program available by download. However, before someone downloads the program, we want to collect some basic information from them. In LiveCycle I created a form asking the basic questions (name, company, address, etc.). I want to place two buttons on that form, one to submit there information and a second to start the download. The download is at www.arboroaks.com/heatcontroller/LoopLogixInstall.exe, so I really just want to redirect them to that url.
Is this something simple that I'm overlooking AND/OR can those two buttons be combined into one?
2. Go to the index and type "submit button" into the search field
3. Double-click "adding to form designs" and choose the appropriate method for submission
4. Follow the instructions found there
5. I assume you were going to use a script to start the download (I haven't yet figured out how to do that). Put that script in the "click" event of this button.
6. Try it and cross your fingers
I can't guarantee any of this will work, but you can give it a try (this is free advice, and they say you get what you pay for!). It's very possible there's a better way to do this, this is just my best guess.