Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Document Center Question

Level 1

I have posted this question in the Document Center forum, but given that it seems nobody is present there I will post it here.

It is my understanding that Acrobat.com is for Adobe forms and Document Center is meant for LiveCycle.  I signed up for the DC, but would now like to disable, or unsubscribe, from that site.  Who can I go to?  Like I said, my post on that forum is still there from several days ago, so it does not appear that anyone is paying attention.  I have a business to run and can't mess around trying to get something to work that is not in full operation.  I will stick with Acrobat.com, but want to get rid of the DC.  Does any moderator here have a constructive suggestion?  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Adobe Document Center is specifically focused on securing and protecting documents. If you are looking for the ability to create PDF, share files and collect form data Acrobat.com is the appropriate service. You don't need to do anything specific to turn off your Document Center account. Both these services share the same login credentials and you will be able to continue using your Acrobat.com account with your existing ID.

Thanks

Mangesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Adobe Document Center is specifically focused on securing and protecting documents. If you are looking for the ability to create PDF, share files and collect form data Acrobat.com is the appropriate service. You don't need to do anything specific to turn off your Document Center account. Both these services share the same login credentials and you will be able to continue using your Acrobat.com account with your existing ID.

Thanks

Mangesh

Level 1

Thank you; much appreciated.  I suppose it is a case of realy not understanding how the different applications can be used.  Even though there are many tutorials on the subjects, it is still confusing.  People such as myself who are simply trying to build paperless systems need to be able to trust that what the programs say they will do will actually work without a lot of hassle.  From reading the many posts here, and elsewhere, it is apparent that glitches are the norm, and cause a loss of trust.  Easier to work with a pencil and paper in that case.

Cheers.