Expand my Community achievements bar.

Disappearing text from text box when information flows to next page

Level 2

CommunitiI have a drop down menu on page 1 of my form that is bound/feeds two text boxes on my master page. On text box is at the top of the page and the other is at the bottom. They all function as intended, but when the text fields on page 1 expand and the information flows to the next page, the text disappears from the boxes and has to be selected from the drop down again. How do I prevent this from occuring? Both text boxes are positioned and not flowed. I also have another text box at the bottom of the page with static text that seems unaffected. Thank you.

1 Reply

Level 2

‌In hindsight, I may not have been clear enough in my original posting. I'm using Livecycle Designer ES4. The text boxes on the master page are set using the action builder so that when "A" is selected from the drop down on page 1, the value of both text boxes on the master page are "A" also. When the flowed text fields on page 1 expand to accommodate additional lines causing page 1 to flow to page 2, the text boxes get reset to default. For example, if I have the default text set to "Z", then after I select "A" from the drop down and expand the text fields, the text boxes would change from "A" to "Z". Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance.