Expand my Community achievements bar.

Destination Linking

Level 2

I'm attempting to make destination linkings within Adobe LiveCycle Designer and I'm having some issues.  I've seen a few posts about creating a Table of Contents (TOC) and SetFocus, but unfortunately I don't think these solutions work for me.

I'm trying to link each different section of a form to a specific area within the document that contains help documentation.  When I link from the top section of my form, which contains fields, I'm not able to link to towards the bottom of the document that contains just text by using SetFocus.  This appears to be the only way to specifically narrow in on an area on the page to link to.  If I use "xfa.host.currentPage" I'm able to link to the correct page, but not the correct area of the page (ie not middle and bottom, just top).

Within Adobe Acrobat I was able to use Destination Linking to get close to the area by creating the bookmarks with zoom.  Is there any way to copy this functionality within Adobe LiveCycle Deisnger.  Again, I would like to link from the top section of a document to the bottom section of the document, but the tricky part is allowing the view to move to a different perspective than just to the top portion of the page.  Thanks.

Below are the resources I've attempted to leverage in solving this issue:

Create a Table of Contents in LiveCycle Designer - Create a Table of Contents in LiveCycle Designer

Making a Table of Contents - Making a Table of Contents

0 Replies