Expand my Community achievements bar.

Designing a form but stupid fade effect slowing me down

Level 2

In LiveCycle ES (8.2) as I design a form each and every field that I drag onto the form takes 3-5 seconds to slowly fade into being.  This means that by the time I finish adding my 200+ elements I have spent 10-15 minutes doing nothing but waiting for a cute artsy effect that adds no value whatsoever to my experience.

My machine is powerful enough, has more than enough RAM and this intentionally introduced delay persists even if nothing else is running.

Is there a way that I can disable it?  When I drag an element onto the form I want it to be there, no waiting, no theatrical bow-in, just there and ready to go.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

I do not think it is the effect but something else at play here....can you post your form so I can verify what I think might be happening?

Paul

Level 2

I which format shall I post the form?  And it happens on all forms - I open a new form to start from scratch and it starts out with the very first field that I drag onto the field.

Level 2

Can anybody help me?  This product is unusable until I can get that fade effect turned off.    

Level 2

new computer resolved the issue.