Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Date/time field format for SAP integration

Level 1

I'm developing interactive, dynamic forms in Adobe LiveCycle using SAP's LiveCycle form builder) and users will download the forms from SAP CRM, complete them offline and then upload and view them in SAP CRM. The forms contain date/time fields and I have the data patterns of the fields set to date{YYYYMMDD} which I'm told by the SAP CRM developers is the data format needed for SAP CRM. When I test the form offline and check the XML file, the XML shows the date in the format YYYYMMDD. However, when the form is uploaded to SAP CRM, the date is displayed in the format YYYY--M-M-

This looks like a formatting issue within SAP CRM, however, sometimes when I go back into form builder and create the field again, this corrects the issue and the date is displayed correctly in SAP CRM (YYYYMMDD), suggesting this issue is with the form fields. The SAP CRM developers also assure me the issue is with the form fields.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have only been using LiveCycle for a few months and I know little about SAP CRM side so please describe anything I need to do in full.

Thanks.

0 Replies