Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Date Field Tab Order

Former Community Member

Hi,

This isn't necessarily a major issue, but as a creator and user of LiveCycle forms, I find it to be an annoyance. Does anyone know why after you select a date from the date picker, and then hit Tab, you start over at the beginning/top of the Tab Order instead of moving on to the next field in the Tab Order?

ZeroZone

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

Just set the sequence of objects in the Tab Order palette, this should work fine. Please correct me if i am understand wrong to your question. Find the image below.

taborder.jpg

Thanks

Former Community Member

Thank you for your response, but I do have it set in the Tab Order what I would like it to be, however, once you get to any Date/Time field on the form, enter something in that field, and then hit the Tab key, it starts over at the top of the Tab Order. I'm not sure why. Then I have to tab all they way through the form again to get to where I was. (Or I can just click in the field I want, but I prefer to use the tabbing.)

Regards,

Jessica

Level 10

Hi,

I could not reproduce the problem you described.

Tabbing works as exspected even with date fields in between.

It think your tab order is jumbled.

This can happen if you move, cut and paste fields and other objects in design time.

Just try the aoutomatic tab reorder in Designer.