Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Customize signature appearance to not show DN when creating form in Designer

Level 1

I had created form with signature field but failing to customize signature appearance to not show DN when creating form in Designer.  This form is for customer to use. Any way to customize signature appearance to not show DN in Designer??

For use Signature API, would like to have some example or guideance to  use in  Designer!

3 Replies

Employee

You may want to add signature using Signature service which has lot of options to customize signature appearance.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/10.0/WorkbenchHelp/WS92d06802c76abadb-1cc35bda128261a20dd-7bbf...

--Santosh

Level 1

Dear Santosh,

Please advise in more detail on how to add the signature field in offline Adobe PDF form using  Signature Service.

This offline Adobe PDF is providing for our customers to sign with their digital certificates issued by CA other than Adobe. 

Employee

Signature fields can be added to PDFs of your interest using LiveCycle ES and then can be distributed to customers for off-line signing

I'm not sure if yours is an enterprise usecase or not.

The APIs that I suggested are available in LiveCycle (server product) Enterprise suite.

--Santosh