Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Custom Date/Time patter

Level 2

Hi. I just installed the trial version of LC ES2. I am in the process of customizing/automating a PDF form that my boss prepared in Acrobat. I'm trying to either autopopulate fields or include drop down lists wherever possible. One thing I'd like to do is have the Date/Time field auto-fill as soon as someone opens the form to create a new order.

I opened the form in LC, deleted the existing text field and replaced it with a date/time field.

I set the presence to "visible", the locate to "viewer's system locale", type to "calculated - read only" and selected "current date/time" under Runtime Property.

Under patters, I only have 5 options...none of them give me an indication of how the time will display. I've tried most of them, though, and get the same result:

1. Error message reading: DateTimeField1 Validate failed.

2. The date shows up on the form as such: 2011-07-20 13:52:15

On the properties tab for that field, the validate info is grayed out so I can't modify or add anything to try to fix the validation issue.

I also really need the date/time to read as such: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Replies