Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

CSS Concept in forms

Level 1

Hello,

I have some 100+ forms with different designs and different font styles and x & y axis's, Is there any concept like CSS in Adobe LiveCycle to have style sheet file to set all the forms with same font and styles and axis's.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Regards,

Das

[Moved from the Forum Comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific support forum - moderator]

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Das,

Have a look at styles in Designer, AEM forms * Styles

Regards

Bruce

Level 1

Thanks Bruce,

This is for AEM forms but I'm using Adobe LiveCycle ES 2.

I need in ES2.

Regards

Das

Level 10

Hi Das,

I think the latest version of LiveCycle Designer is only a couple of hundred dollars, well worth it in my opinion.

However, the styles was only a Designer UI improvement with ES3, you could always do the same thing by editing the XML Source.  So if you find the <proto/> element and replace it with something like;

<
proto>
     <
field name="BoldCaption">

<caption>

<font weight="bold"/>

</caption>
     </
field>
</
proto>

You can then add this 'style' to your field by adding the usehref attribute;

<
field name="TextField1" x="9.525mm" y="50.8mm" usehref=".#som($template.#subform.Bold.Caption)">

<ui>

<textEdit/>

</ui>

<caption>

<value>

<text>Text Field</text>

</value>

</caption>

</field>

Maybe you could write some macros to help update the XML Source.

Regards

Bruce

Level 10

There's also another method to deal with prototypes by using the id attributes instead of complex SOM-expressions.

Here's is a related article and a sample: LiveCycle Blog: Arbeiten mit Prototypen//Working with Prototypes