Expand my Community achievements bar.

Creating tables

Level 3

Hi~

I am now trying to learn how to put tables in my documents that I am creating in Livecycle.  Does anyone know of any tutorials or sites I can go to for help.  I have tried livecycle help and have three books in front of me, but they aren't very helpful.  I do not know how to work with java script or create xml's either, so hopefully there is a way to create tables with out them.

Thank you~

Tammie

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Here is a link to some Designer tutorials .....have a look at the Dynamic Purchase Order tutorial ....that would be the closest one to what you are looking for.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/samples/lc_sample_selfpaced.html

Paul

Level 3

I don't have ES2.  Is this a free upgrade?

Former Community Member

No its not but I do not think that tutorial is dependant on the version.

Paul

Level 3

Again, this was not helpful.  I don't know why I can't find instructions on the internet on exactly what I want.  I am starting to really not like this program.  I did what the instructions told me (well what I could as the samples that I was to use, would not allow me to actually do the tasks) for a dynamic table and it did not add another row.

Former Community Member

If you want to post your form I can have a look when I get a chance and see what is wrong. If you do not have the Attach Files functionality in the forum,

you can email it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com

Paul