Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Creating French Forms

Former Community Member

Hello,

I am curious if Livecycle can be switched over to the French language, so that the standard error messages appear in French. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "standard error message".

You genrally can change Designer's UI language under Tools > Options > International.

But, if there are other languages available for your Designer depends on the version of Designer.

A stand-alone installation has generally only one language, so you can't select another one.

Designer_Ger.png

If you installed Designer together with Acrobat EFG (english/french/german) then you can select one to those languages.

Designer_EFG.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "standard error message".

You genrally can change Designer's UI language under Tools > Options > International.

But, if there are other languages available for your Designer depends on the version of Designer.

A stand-alone installation has generally only one language, so you can't select another one.

Designer_Ger.png

If you installed Designer together with Acrobat EFG (english/french/german) then you can select one to those languages.

Designer_EFG.png

Former Community Member

Thank you for your help.

What I meant by 'standard messages' is error messages that I do not have control over. Such as, when I hit submit and the user forgets to fill in a mandatory field, a standard message appears telling the user that one of the required fields are not filled in. This is a standard message that I cannot change. Also, on the error messages I have created, the error message appears correctly but the heading of the error message is in English.

You have however, answered my question. I have checked and I only have English installed.

Thank you again!

Level 4

Do you know how to get the Spanish characters in LiveCycle?