Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Creating expandable panels in LiveCycle

Level 1

I am in the middle of creating a dynamic pdf for my customers. I am offering various products and the information I need from my customers varies for every product. However, I would like to have only 1 pdf form that I can send to every customer and within the form, the customer can choose which product he purchased. The pdf should then "adapt" to the customers choice and show the important forms to be filled.

Here´s a quick example: At the beginning of the document, the customer gives his details like name adress etc. This information is neccessary no matter what the product is, but there´s some information that´s only neccesary for certain products. Is it possible to create buttons (i.e. "choose your product") and link them to panels which will then pop up when the corresponding button is clicked?

The only function I´ve found is the expandable text form, but I need whole "panels" to be hidden/visible.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Level 1

Thank you, this is what I was looking for. Now I´ve come across another problem: I´ve placed my forms over eachother so that there´s no gap on the page if somebody checks option 2 instead of option 1. Is there a way to automatically place one form below the other if both options are checked? Best wishes

Employee

Glad I could help a bit. I am afraid I do not know how to solve the other issue. I'll look fwd to someone from the community addressing this issue.