Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Creating a unique ID for Livecycle form submitted to list of people

Former Community Member

I would like to program a unique ID number to each person that I distribute the form to.  I know that I can manually change a read only field with the ID number I want, but then I have to save and distribute the form separately every time.  Is there a way to have Livecycle assign a different number to each recipiant that will show up on the form when they submit it back. 

4 Replies

Former Community Member

I'm not sure if this is what I'm trying to do.  Basically, I am going to distribute the form to approx 400 people.  I want livecycle to assign a number (1-400) to each form as it is distributed.  THis way when person number 30 on the list of recipients submits their form it will have the number 30 in this particular text field.  Also, it will show up as 30 every time they submit their form.  I hope that makes sense.

Level 10

There's not really an easy way of doing that without a server or database connection.