Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Creating a PDF that has editable fields and replaceable images

Level 1

I've been trying to figure out how I can create a PDF that has editable texts and replaceable images. I'm working for a company in which all computers only have Adobe Reader as means to view or edit a PDF file. So far I have managed to create a file that has editable text fields with customized appearance, which is great! The next step however was to create 'fields' that can be filled by an image. Is there a way to create replaceable images with LiveCycle or any other prorgram for that matter.

My goal is simple: Create a PDF that has editable textfields and replaceable images. All of which should be done in Adobe Reader.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat X Pro to create this file and I'm wondering if Live Cycle can help me with this problem, or if this is even possible to begin with. Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Your goal is very simple with the LCD. You are have to use only an Image Field (important no Image) from the object library.

Any time you can click on it and select a new picture.

image.jpg

Hope this information is helpful?

Kind regards Mandy

PS: Oh I opened this tab and there are no answers at this time

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

There's an object type in Designer called an Image Field...is that what you mean?

Kyle

Level 1

I'll take a look at it tomorrow, thanks for your reply.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Your goal is very simple with the LCD. You are have to use only an Image Field (important no Image) from the object library.

Any time you can click on it and select a new picture.

image.jpg

Hope this information is helpful?

Kind regards Mandy

PS: Oh I opened this tab and there are no answers at this time