Expand my Community achievements bar.

create a continuous form

Level 2

Hi

Okay so this could be a really silly question...

I've been playing around with lifecycle for a few months now trying to get my head round subforms, event scripts etc etc I'm currently trying to design an HTML style looking form, in so much as my dynamic PDF will be one continuous page.

Any ideas how to do this? - I know it can be viewed as a continuous page when opened in Reader but I'd like to be able to design it so that I can view it continuously and not have to worry about page breaks.

Any comments, suggestions, help would be appreciated...

Cheers

3 Replies

Former Community Member

You will have to defibe a page size as a PDF must have the concept of a page. On the Master page you can set the

page dimension to a custom value so you can pick something very large.

Paul

Level 2

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your speedy response - I was hoping there would be a standard solution built into designer but obviously not. I'll take your advice and set my page size so that it accommodates the content.

Do I need to worry about the print options when doing this or will I be given the choice to define my print area?

thanks

David

Former Community Member

If you have one continuous form then you will get one continuous print stream the printer will determine where the page breaks are.

Paul