Expand my Community achievements bar.

Could not clean working directory during the Livecycle ES 8.2.1 installation

Level 1

Hi,

while using Adobe Livecycle Configuration Manager, I am getting the following error. How could I get around this problem?

Failed on    'Executing merge scripts for adobe-livecycle-native-weblogic-x86_win32.ear'
Could not clean working directory

reg,

Raj

1 Reply

Level 1

I'm posting my experiences with this error because it can hopefully help other people.  I was getting the same error during the Configure LiveCycle ES (1 of 3) screen after clicking the Configure button.  It would fail around 75% with a prompt saying error code ALC-LCM-000-000 and could not clean working directory.  The progress log would indicate the failure at executing merge scripts for adobe-livecycle-native-weblogic-x86_win32.ear.  I was installing LC ES 8.2.1 SP3 + QF 3.19 with the Forms and Output components on a Windows 2003 platform.

• Rename working dir (LC support suggestion)
    • Rename c:\adobe\livecycle8.2\configurationManager\working to be like working.old.  Re-run ConfigurationManager (CM).  Didn't help since I saw the same error message.
    • Clicked Configure again on and it went 100% without any problems.  The rest of the install went just fine.
  • Reinstall Adobe LC ES 8.2
    • I was getting the same type of error on another box, but clicking Configure wasn't getting past 75% again.
    • Reboot of the box didn't help on the next attempt.
    • Reinstall LC ES 8.2 worked
      • Used the Add/Remove programs to remove Adobe LC ES 8.2
      • Reinstalled the software with SP3 + QF 3.19.
      • Ran CM again and I was able to get past this error.