Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Copy Text Across subform Instance

Level 2

Everyone,

I wil try and explain my issue to the best of my ability. I have a Subform (NonINDoorSF) which has a Fied called (form1.MemCSI.NonINDoorSF.Header.TextField20[1]) which I want it to copy that text to another fild in a Subform of that Sub Form called (form1.MemCSI.NonINDoorSF.Header.NonINSiteDoorSF.Header.Itemcode) whcih I was able to complete with a corm cal command of ;

form1.MemCSI.NonINDoorSF.Header.NonINSiteDoorSF.Header.Itemcode

=form1.MemCSI.NonINDoorSF.Header.TextField20[1];

Which that works fine for the first Instance of the subed subform but not the additional ones that apear based of the variable Drop down I have. I Tried to use the global binding but it will not work because I have a Add and Delete subform button the the Parent NonINSiteDoorSF. Each new instance of the Main Subform to be treated as its own new Parent.

Example

I fill out the Non invetory Subform fill in my Item code of "Milk" and then when I choose 3 sites I have it will auto fill those 3 sites with the item code of milk. Then when I click Add new Item button and we non inventory subform apears and now when I but in "20oz water" and choose 2 sites it fills those subsequent subforms. So when its all set and done I have 2 seprate item codes and the item code corrisponing site information. Please help I am very new to this and script writing and I have been banging my head on this one. I would up load the form but I cant figure out how to on the forum.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hopefully this will allow you to view my form.

https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?i=8*hYGiFCXkIabWfsleszyQ

Please Helpppppppppp!!!!!!!