Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

content type for Adobe Reader from a LiveCycle form

Level 1

This seems to affect Adobe Reader 9 for Mac OS X.

I have a PDF form made in LiveCycle. It has an HTTP Submit button. The data gets tranferred to the server without a problem (the data is getting saved by our php script), but when the script (on the server) returns the "Thank You" page, we get the following error:

"An error occurred during the submit process. Cannot process content of type text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1."

This works fine in Acrobat Reader (and Pro) on Windows and Acrobat Pro on the Mac; the only place we've encountered this problem is with Adobe Reader on the Mac.

I have tried changing the content-encoding coming out of the server to us-ascii and utf-8, but we get basically the same error, so I don't think it really has anything to do with the content-encoding, it's something with the Reader itself, or I'm just doing something completely wrong.

Can anyone point me to any documentation on why this isn't working?

Thanks!

0 Replies