Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Connect Pdf Form with Air Sqllite data

Former Community Member

Hi, i would like to save my Pdf Form localy but i know about restrictions of 500 users (legal notes after giving advanced user permission).

I thought about do it in air which could have my pdf form inside. I thought that people after filling form with data could save it localy by connecting PDF Form (embed in air) with Air database. So people could save it offline and fill rest form date f.e. after few days to complete it later.

I don`t know any more option to save my form data localy (offline) without installing localhost database. Air installing is simple but i don`t know how should i start.

Please tell me how can i connect my PDF Form with Air database?

EDIT:Do you have any tutorials of that?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Is that possible to use OLEDB Connection with local SQLlite file when PDF will be embed into AIR application? I don`t know how to properly set up it in options. Is that method will allow to save, load and edit data from that included database inside Air application?

Former Community Member

I read also about JavaScript method of sending data from PDF form to AIR with using PostMessage (communicate throw JavaScript & HTML Object embed). Now i don`t know is there more easy way to communicate with SQL lite Air local database than using PostMessage command (more direct as setting up File>New Connection>OLEDB Database in Livecycle Designer)?