Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Conditional Break in subform javascript

Level 2

I would like to have the blue button at the bottom of my form (which adds a new instance of a subform) have all repeated instances of the subform AFTER the first page, start at the top of a new page.  I can’t seem to get the JavaScript correct, but I am not even sure I have the right syntax for the subform reference.  Attached is my form without any of my botched attempts.  If anyone could take a look and help, I’d really appreciate it. 

TIA

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

In case this helps someone else, what I did was add an empty 0" height subform, with Pagination placement of “Top of Next Page”, set the visibility of it to hidden and added an action on my button that changed that empty subform to visible when clicked.  This accomplishes the goal of adding this new subform instance to the top of the next page without messing up the subform within this subform placment otherwise.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

In case this helps someone else, what I did was add an empty 0" height subform, with Pagination placement of “Top of Next Page”, set the visibility of it to hidden and added an action on my button that changed that empty subform to visible when clicked.  This accomplishes the goal of adding this new subform instance to the top of the next page without messing up the subform within this subform placment otherwise.