I created a form in MS word in table format because of text placement and then converted to PDF and imported to LiveCycle. Certain lines need to expand but when they do they overlap the text below. I have followed online tutorials and read multiple troubleshooting articles to no avail. Here is what I have done:
I created sub forms. I set the positioned subforms, set my expandable text fields subform set to flow (Western text), the expandable text field itself set to (object) "Allow Multiple Lines", (Layout) "Expand to Fit", everything to "Allow Page Breaks within Content" , set my "page" to flow (Western Text).
The other thing I notice that before I could select Flow on the main Page I had to select ALL and subwrap everything. When I used subwrap in my positioned subforms and selected flow on my main page the text still shifted left in the positioned subforms. I could only select Western text after selecting flow and the text stayed corrupted.
I noticed that text fields and subforms I created were placed in the lower hierarchy. I moved those up to the appropriate place. Other solutions I tried:
I tried to create a new table in LiveCycle but was to limited on what I could do.
I broke up my table to separate the expandable areas from the none expandable areas and then converted to PDF and so forth.
I did screen shots of the positioned areas and then planned on placing text boxes on top after getting my expandable text fields to work but it still didn't work (Didn't much care for this idea anyways).
I'm on a tight deadline and would GREATLY appreciate any help. I've done everything suggested I could find. HELP.
Hello, Yes I created the form in MS word (Table format) and then converted it to PDF. Livecycle created all the extra box, rectangles and such from the PDF. I posted the original so you could see what I was starting with. I was thinking if I could just get those certain boxes to expand then I can add the other things I needed later (those I know how to do). I tried recreating the form in Livecycle but it has to look identical to what I had and I couldn't get it to come out correctly. Thank you for taking the time to look at it for me though.
Ok I posted the file to OneDrive. File name is Marty_01_Web. The lines I'm having issues with are 12,13,14,15,17. Thank you so much for looking at it. My boss just asked if I was able to figure it out. 😛 Working on it.