Expand my Community achievements bar.

Combining Objects into one object This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered) Carol McCrae Community Member Carol McCrae Mar 12, 2015 12:46 PM I have just learned Live Cycle this past week without assistance and so far so good. My question

Level 2

Combining Objects into one object

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Carol McCrae    Community Member

I have just learned Live Cycle this past week without assistance and so far so good.  My question is, I am trying to create a single object from multiple objects that I can repeat and insert through a button using the Action Command.  Is there a way to turn the multiple objects grouped into one item.  When I go into Action Builder, I keep getting the same message - "Subfolder container not flowed" and "Subform configured to be repeatable".  Can anyone help?

2 Replies

Level 7

Can you provide more clarification on what you mean by combining objects?

Level 2

I have created a table using a multiple of objects, text fields, image fields including radio buttons.  I have emcompassed everything into one subform and made it a fragment.  I am trying to combine all those objects into one object - like how you group other objects to become one object, like in Visio.  I want to use that one table to use as a repeatable table in the form and attaching it to an action button so when clicked on, it inserts that entire table into a new page.