Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Combining Objects into one object This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered) Carol McCrae Community Member Carol McCrae Mar 12, 2015 12:46 PM I have just learned Live Cycle this past week without assistance and so far so good. My question

Level 2

Combining Objects into one object

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Carol McCrae    Community Member

I have just learned Live Cycle this past week without assistance and so far so good.  My question is, I am trying to create a single object from multiple objects that I can repeat and insert through a button using the Action Command.  Is there a way to turn the multiple objects grouped into one item.  When I go into Action Builder, I keep getting the same message - "Subfolder container not flowed" and "Subform configured to be repeatable".  Can anyone help?

2 Replies

Level 7

Can you provide more clarification on what you mean by combining objects?

Level 2

I have created a table using a multiple of objects, text fields, image fields including radio buttons.  I have emcompassed everything into one subform and made it a fragment.  I am trying to combine all those objects into one object - like how you group other objects to become one object, like in Visio.  I want to use that one table to use as a repeatable table in the form and attaching it to an action button so when clicked on, it inserts that entire table into a new page.