Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cluster Adobe ES4 Locking files

Level 2

Hi All,

I have configured Adobe ES4 in a cluster. I have given the temp folder location on a NAS for primary node while configuring the LC. And I haev given a different location for Temp folder for the secondary node while configuring LC. But when we are testing the secondary node is reading the primary node Temp location and locking the files. The error is below

Caused by: com.ibm.ejs.container.UnknownLocalException: nested exception is: com.ibm.ejs.container.UnknownLocalException: nested exception is: com.gemstone.gemfire.cache.DiskAccessException: For DiskStore: ReplicatedGuaranteed_POF_DD_CACHE: Could not lock "/data/exigen_test/PT/jvm/tmp/adobews_EXIGENPT_xxxxxx_exigen-adobe-do cument/adobews__-581654660/Caching/Data/ReplicatedGuaranteed_POF_DD_CA CHE/DRLK_IFReplicatedGuaranteed_POF_DD_CACHE.lk". Other JVMs might have created diskstore with same name using the same directory., caused by java.io.IOException: No locks available

Where is is reading this location. I know there are 2 places to change one is in the admin console of Adobe and the other one is teh WebSphere JVM arguments. I did change the JVM arguments but to change in the admin console of the LC I am not able to login. It says the username and password doesnot match. Any Ideas?

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

You cannot have two different locations for temp directories in case of cluster. Please go through this blog from Avoka : http://www.avoka.com/blog/2008/06/livecycle-directories-global-storagetemp-clustering-and-more/

Thanks,

Wasil