Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Choose E-Mail from Drop Box for E-Mail Submit Button

StevenWayne3440
Level 1
Level 1

I saw similar posts and the responses were from a couple of years ago. The responses all had them email an example which worked but I did not see the solution published so I could not use it.

My form has 5 people that it could be e-mailed to. I would like to use a dropdown box to select which one of the five will receive the e-mail when the submit button is selected

Any help would be appreciated

And in case someone has an example to send me such as the previous discussions I saw - Steven.Hess@falconjet.com

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution
SI_MSD7
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I'll send you an example.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SI_MSD7
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I'll send you an example.

StevenWayne3440
Level 1
Level 1

I got this response in my e-mail but I did not get an example. Did you send? If you did and it didn't go through could you send it to stevehess3440@hotmail.com I am not sure what kind of filters are on my work e-mail that would have prevented it but I didn't find it in my inbox or in junkmail or anywhere.  Thanks for the response regardless!

SI_MSD7
Level 6
Level 6

Steven - my apology... I never got around to sending it but will send it now. I just completed it.  Note, I recommend the usage of free Adobe Reader ver 9.0 or greater with the sample provided.

I will send to both email addresses.

StevenWayne3440
Level 1
Level 1

Okay thanks. I have Reader, Adobe X, Livecycle, etc.. so hopefully I can make it work I will let you know appreciate it!