Expand my Community achievements bar.

Changing email

Level 2

Hi,

I build a form with Life Cycle and it asked me to enter an email address. After that I noticed that the address is wrong. How can I change this address?

7 Replies

Former Community Member

Did you create the form using the form assistant in Designer 8.x?

Level 2

Hi,

Yes I used Designer ES 8.2

Former Community Member

Click on the field representing the 'Email Submit Button' and review the object properties. If the Object view is not available go to the toolbar and click 'Window > Object'. The Email Address property contains the email address entered in the Form Assistant. You can change the address here.

email.png

Steve

Level 2

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your answer. The email which I want to change is that when I created and when I fill the form and want to send it by clicking submit form button after that I get this window

email.png

Edola

Former Community Member

I believe this email address defined in Acrobat/Reader. From Acrobat toolbar Edit > Preferences > Identity.

Level 2

Hi Steve,

The thing is that I created the form in LifeCycle designer 8.2. Then I distributed the form and then I got the window where I have to write the return email address. So how can I change the return email addrees? I attached these pics which explain my situation? Where did I do wrong?

Former Community Member

The data in pic3.png comes from the Preferences > Identity.

If I remove my name, title, organizational name, organization unit, and email address from my Identity preferences in Acrobat, I have the same result when I try and distribute the form.

p1.png

When I put my name, title, organizational name, organization unit, and email address back into my Identity preferences in Acrobat, the third splash screen in the Distribute Form wizard looks like this.

p3.png

Steve