Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Change form's size from 8.5inx14 to 8.5X11

Former Community Member

I was almost done with the 5 pages form, when my client requested to be changed in size; from 8.5in x 14in to 8.5in X 11in. What would be the easiest way to accomplish it? Do I have to resize everything on the form to fit in the requested size or there is some other way to accomplish it?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

In that case, I would recommend that you reduce the widths of the subforms, before you reduce the width of the Master page.

Niall

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I think the easiest way would the following:

1. Temporarily being objects from the very bottom of the form upwards.
  2. Go to the Master Page and adjest the page size.
  3. Go back to the Design pages and adjust the content to suit the new page size.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Former Community Member

Hi Niall,

Sorry, I do not understand #1...Can you please explain?

• Temporarily being objects from the very bottom of the form upwards.

Level 10

Hi,

Because you want to make the form shorted in height, I am kust suggesting that you move the objects at the bottom of the form up at least 3 inches. This means that when you reduce the physical height of the page, you will still be able to see the objects and can reorganise their position on the new page size.

If you already have a flowed layout, then you wont need to do this, becuase the content will automatically move as you reduce the height.

Does that make sense?

Niall

Former Community Member

I need to make the form shorted in width not height. It is now in Height 8.5 and Width 14. I need to make it Height 8.5 and Width 11. I already have MainForm as Flowed.

Thank you Niall.

Correct answer by
Level 10

In that case, I would recommend that you reduce the widths of the subforms, before you reduce the width of the Master page.

Niall