Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot distribute secured form.

Former Community Member

Hi Everyone,

Using Livecycle Designer ES2 9, with Acrobat Pro 10.0.3. Standalone implementation.

When attempting to distribute a secured form, Acrobat displays "Acrobat is unable to distribute this form because of the form's security settings."

The form distibutes and functions perfectly without security, but we require the code to be secured. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Ron

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

The distribution mechanism is trying to add code to your form (to control the distribution). Because you have locked down the PDF this code cannot be added and hence the message. You will have to distribute your form some other way or leave your form unsecured.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

The distribution mechanism is trying to add code to your form (to control the distribution). Because you have locked down the PDF this code cannot be added and hence the message. You will have to distribute your form some other way or leave your form unsecured.

Paul

Former Community Member

Thanks, I suspected that was what was happening, but hoped there was something I was missing.

Ron

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----