Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Cannot Change Identities / Email where Submit button emails responses to

Level 1

I have created, entiriely, in LiveCycle a form. When it is distributed it AUTOMATICALLY inserts my own email to where the repsonses go to. Cannot - REPEAT CANNOT- Alter it.

THIS IS NOT THE SUBMIT BUTTON THAT YOU PUT INTO A FORM.

This is the "Submit" that is automatically generated and put into the PDF TAB when a form is distributed.

I've gone into Acrobat / LiveCycle and changed "identies" but the response STILL goes to my Email. It NEVER picks up my changed Identity - and shows my own email and not the one I want responses sent to.

Rebooted after chainging Identities  - STILL goes to my email.

Edited in the Acrobat - STILL - goes to my email - SUBMIT button (automatically created when you distribute the form) ALWAYS says to send to my email.

Edit the options/properties to change - MY EMAIL IS GREYED OUT AND CANNOT ALTER IT IN THE DISTIBUTON panel where you can select options as how the form is distrubited - selecting EMAIL response to form submission.

It ALWAYS SHOWS my Active Directoy LOGON ID as the form OWNER - CANNOT CHANGE IT.

We are IN an Active Directory environemnt and my logon account has NO RIGHTS to change MASTER registry Win7 entries at all - only (like normal) my own preferences - BUT LIVE CYCLE / ADOBE DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING with email at all concerning the auto email sent to portion. I can change "sent by" but NOT who I want responses sent to.

Cannot FIND at all any XML preferences file in registry / file system to hack and manually change it.

You look at the XML data in the form and it shows my email address - AND ALL XML data is BLOCKED from being edit at all in the form - and NO idea where it is pulling this information from.

Is there ANY WAY at all to change --- WITHOUT WRITING ANY CODE - to alter where a distributed form is to send email repsonses to.

CANNOT, REPEAT CANNOT - use any cloud, online or any external source at all. Cannot use Acrobat.com.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Replies