Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cannot Change Identities / Email where Submit button emails responses to

Level 1

I have created, entiriely, in LiveCycle a form. When it is distributed it AUTOMATICALLY inserts my own email to where the repsonses go to. Cannot - REPEAT CANNOT- Alter it.

THIS IS NOT THE SUBMIT BUTTON THAT YOU PUT INTO A FORM.

This is the "Submit" that is automatically generated and put into the PDF TAB when a form is distributed.

I've gone into Acrobat / LiveCycle and changed "identies" but the response STILL goes to my Email. It NEVER picks up my changed Identity - and shows my own email and not the one I want responses sent to.

Rebooted after chainging Identities  - STILL goes to my email.

Edited in the Acrobat - STILL - goes to my email - SUBMIT button (automatically created when you distribute the form) ALWAYS says to send to my email.

Edit the options/properties to change - MY EMAIL IS GREYED OUT AND CANNOT ALTER IT IN THE DISTIBUTON panel where you can select options as how the form is distrubited - selecting EMAIL response to form submission.

It ALWAYS SHOWS my Active Directoy LOGON ID as the form OWNER - CANNOT CHANGE IT.

We are IN an Active Directory environemnt and my logon account has NO RIGHTS to change MASTER registry Win7 entries at all - only (like normal) my own preferences - BUT LIVE CYCLE / ADOBE DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING with email at all concerning the auto email sent to portion. I can change "sent by" but NOT who I want responses sent to.

Cannot FIND at all any XML preferences file in registry / file system to hack and manually change it.

You look at the XML data in the form and it shows my email address - AND ALL XML data is BLOCKED from being edit at all in the form - and NO idea where it is pulling this information from.

Is there ANY WAY at all to change --- WITHOUT WRITING ANY CODE - to alter where a distributed form is to send email repsonses to.

CANNOT, REPEAT CANNOT - use any cloud, online or any external source at all. Cannot use Acrobat.com.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Replies