Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't save a form?

Level 1

I am using now LiveCycle Design and Adobe Reader XI, and am unable to save a completly filled file. I would also like to send to one to a customer and have them be able to save for their files and send one to me for an order. I am unable to do that? What am I doing incorrect?

My form is complete and functioning, but all I can do with it is to print it.

I started with Formscentral and have found out LiveCycle and Form Central are not compatible, I have spent money and a ton of time, it would have been nice to have known that before all the hours spent in creation. Your explanations don't tell you they are different formats and are not compatible.

It seems as though at every turn you want me to sign up for something (spend money)...maybe not compatible with what I have and no direction as to what will work with what I have already created.

1 Reply

Level 7

How did you get Livecycle? It was bundled with Acrobat X, so you could open the form in Acrobat, then Save As > Reader Extended PDF > Enable Form Fill-ins & Save in Adobe Reader... Of course, you can only extract data from up to 500 copies of that form, but it sounds like you intend for them to save it, then print out the form or email it back to you without any extraction.