Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Can't add a texbox below a checkbox on the same subform.

Level 2

I have a form with multiple subforms, each with a collection of elements on it. At the bottom of one subform (more than one actually) I have two checkboxes, "yes" and "no". Below that I have a simple textbox, which is used to explain the answer to the yes/no question.

My problem is that when I try to put the textbox on the same subform (for grouping purposes) Livecycle will not let me. Instead, LC holds that textbox out in the hierarchy on the same level as the subform. I cannot slide it onto the userform no matter what I try.

If you can help, thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I may have answered my own question.

Oddly, or maybe not, when I collapsed the checkbox group LC would then allow me to drag the textbox onto the subform. Then I un-collapsed the checkbox group and everything is where I want to be. Go figure.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

I may have answered my own question.

Oddly, or maybe not, when I collapsed the checkbox group LC would then allow me to drag the textbox onto the subform. Then I un-collapsed the checkbox group and everything is where I want to be. Go figure.