Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Can someone help. I created a form in LiveCycle ES4 but save it in DC. The problem is it will not pass our 508 compliance as no lang is specified. We need English US speicified in the form. We place the code and save it but it is not working. Can so

Level 2

form1.#variables[0].Language - (JavaScript, client)

function language(){

app.language = "ENU";

}

form1.#variables[0].Language.language();

1209641_pastedImage_0.png

1209643_pastedImage_1.png

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

try this workaround to unlock the forms properties dialog. There you can set the language attribute under the Advanced tab.

LiveCycle Blog: Gesperrte PDF-Eigenschaften in XFA-Formularen ändern//Edit locked PDF properties in ...

Level 2

this is not helping as the form was created in Livecycle.  If I go to dc I get you cannot modify as document has been signed or certified.  Any other options?

Level 2

We have followed your instructions and it is nit changing our options on the form.  maybe some settings need to be changed? I am not sure why this is not working.

1214496_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10

Please read the article very carefully. You have to close the properties dialog once after you've added a password security to take effect.

Level 4

I set the language here:

Capture.PNG

And I also insert accessibility text for each field that does not connect to the text that describes what is being asked:

Capture2.PNG

I don't know if this helps.....