Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can I have local app default to remote sig repository?

Level 1

Hi, all.  Thanks, in advance, for any help :-)

We have created an application in LiveCycle and have incorporated digital signatures to allow applicants to sign the various forms within the application, including W-4 and I-9.  This is really another sig wizard settings question, but another issue....

We have several computers set up for applicants and the sig wizard defaults to the local pc for saving the new sig, but we want to save all the sigs in one repository so an applicant can come back and sit at any pc to complete their application and their previously created sig be available for use.  We cannot have the user (mostly VERY computer illiterate) having to find the repository location.  So, can I set the local app/wizard to default to a specific network location to save and find sigs?

Thanks,

Michelle

1 Reply

Former Community Member

There are some Adobe partners who offer solutions like what you are looking for (Roaming IDs).  See the security partner portal. Here is a link to the write-up on Arcot and their solution.

http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/security/index_security_partners.html#arcot