Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Can I add a long text with scroll bar for user to read? (not using list box)

Level 1

I need to add text box with Terms and Conditions on the Order Form, and I would like to add them in a box with scroll bar for user to be able to read if desired. Is there such thing as just plain text box with a scroll bar?

2 Replies

Level 4

You can use the textfield with "Allow Multiple Lines" properties from the object palette.

Level 1

Hi , i am facing similar issue. I have created an adobe interactive form where user have the ability to click drop down and choose role they need. The 2nd page of the form is strictly used to just display instructions. I have been asked to add instructions for an application but the space for the text is very limited. I want the enter all the text in small box and want to allow user to have scroll bar to scroll through the entire text.

1) When i use the insert -Standard -Text Field, it act as i want to allow users to enter comments etc with multi line and thats not what i am looking for so it failed.

2) If i just do Insert -Standard-  Text, and enter my text, it pushes the bottom text further down overlapping other application instructions.

Can anyone help with this, i have attached screen print of using both 1 and 2.No Opt to enter Text using Text Field.jpgOverlapping Text.jpg

Thanks in advance.