Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Can anyone help fix a calculation error in a form

Level 2

Hi everyone, I have created a timesheet form and added simple formulas/script (I apologise in advance for my ignorance of correct terminology, I'm self taught & a definate novice!!)

I have been able to get the form to add the hours worked each day however a problem occurs when I try to total the days together to get the total hours for the week/fortnight; I have one row in a table that totals the hours for the week, then another row that is a grand total.  When I check the form using the preview screen it all appears fine but when I enter data in to the form and save then re-open it shows the errors & the formatting is out (it is duplicating the rows in the table that contain the totals.

If I was to upload the form would someone be able to help? I'd be very grateful!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

See does this help: https://acrobat.com/#d=JT816M7zHd9c*EdGZTlc1Q

There were multiple instances of rows, some of which were selected to repeat. Also the page was unnamed. I have tweaked the FormCalc script.

Hopefully that now works for you,

Niall

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Can you share your form? You could upload it to acrobat.com or another file sharing site and then share the published link here.

I suspect that you have not named the rows and that in the Object > Binding palette you have selected/ticked 'repeat items' unnecessarily.

Niall

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

See does this help: https://acrobat.com/#d=JT816M7zHd9c*EdGZTlc1Q

There were multiple instances of rows, some of which were selected to repeat. Also the page was unnamed. I have tweaked the FormCalc script.

Hopefully that now works for you,

Niall

Level 2

Thank you so much Niall !!! Works perfectly & I'll know what to check next time I get the same error