to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Button that will redirect user to a specific subform

PM1887
Level 1
Level 1

I have a long flowed document with a series of expandable tables throughout the document.  Each table has a dedicated subform and each table processes calculations based on user entered figures, and has a grand total at the bottom of the table.  The top page of the document displays a summary of all the table amounts, plus a grand total.  The table names and the table totals are listed vertically on the first page (summary page).  I would like to turn the table names into buttons, that if clicked, would take the user to the related table/subform further down in the document.  Is there a way to create a GOTO command for a button that allows you to specify a subform name (as a landing destination) as opposed to a page number?  I don't want to use a bookmarks pane.

0 Replies
_Bruce_Robertson
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

There's a Doc.scroll() method that will let you move up and down the document, you just have to calculate the coordinates.  There is an example in this blog, http://adobelivecycledesignercookbookbybr001.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/using-docscroll-method-in-livec...

Regards

Bruce