Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Button background fill "Linear - to top" not showing after save.

Former Community Member

I've made the proper edits to make these buttons look very "cool" having the background filled to a gradient look which is called "Linear to top", but once I save this form and open the PDF the button color is solid rather then gradient or "linear to top"

Any explination?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have done the changes to your your button background color at the design time, it should retain the changes anywhere you open it.

If you have done the changes to your button background color through Script, then you may need set the Save changes automatically.

Saving Script Changes Automatically.jpg

If your issue is not resolved, by changing the settings, you can post the form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com, so I can have a look..

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have done the changes to your your button background color at the design time, it should retain the changes anywhere you open it.

If you have done the changes to your button background color through Script, then you may need set the Save changes automatically.

Saving Script Changes Automatically.jpg

If your issue is not resolved, by changing the settings, you can post the form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com, so I can have a look..

Thanks

Srini

Former Community Member

Alright!

Well, I messed around with some settings and it went back to not working again!

Now it won't work at all.

So I'll send the form over now.

Thanks!

Level 10

Here is the updated form.. Let me know if this helps..

https://acrobat.com/#d=Yetrk9VSiKiKfINyIhVV6Q

When you copy and pasted the checkboxes, some of the information got repeated in the XML Source, which is the issue..

Thanks

Srini