Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

break a subform that contains vertical lines between pages/ break vertical lines between pages

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have a table whose fields can expand. There is another subform on the side that contains two vertical lines whose height increases if the table height increases. The table and the subform are in a flowed layout. The challenge is the subform with the lines does not break between pages. The subform is enabled to allow page breaks but still it does not break. How to achieve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I solved it by creating the columns on side and allow the table and rows to break between pages. The cell border will serve the purpose of lines.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I solved it by creating the columns on side and allow the table and rows to break between pages. The cell border will serve the purpose of lines.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----